VBOX, named as
Virtual sandBOX, is a discrete element software to study the structural deformation. It is a non-commercial software, developed from TRUBAL (Peter Cundall), TRUDEC(WANG YongJia), RICEBAL (Juli Morgan), CDEM(Stuart Hardy), and YADE for academic purpose. See details here.
- Doc includes VBOX manual and tutorial.
- Gallery shows the simulation examples, including numerical simulations and Analog models.
- Example releases VBOX the official numerical simulations by VBOX.
- News publishs the news about VBOX, and releases excellent numerical simulations completed by users.
- AM demonstrates the typical analog models.
- Download Some softwares and the references.